Thursday 21 April 2016

EL Matters - 21 April

Dear 5F,

Today, about 13 pupils from the class have requested for more homework to be given.

I will put up extra online practices for those who would like more practice.
(About once in 2 days)

This is optional but I hope many of you will look through the links as it takes time to find them for you.

Remember to complete all other homework assignments first before attempting these additional practices.

Hope you find them useful.

Extra Practice:

Conjunctions 1

Conjunctions 2

Conjunctions 3

Homework for today:

1) Unit 5 LS worksheet corrections. I will be going through this worksheet tomorrow. So please bring the worksheet.

2) Passive to Active voice wkst inside vocab bk. Please complete this before I go through the answers tomorrow. Remember the rules that I have taught you.

3) I am still waiting for 10 spelling books and 1 Unit 5 Companion booklet.
    Please be a responsible pupil and hand-in your work on time. =(

4) Please study for your Phrasal verbs lists 1 and 2 tests (next week)

=)

Mdm Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment