Monday 1 August 2016

SLW2 Round 5 Answers

1. (A) The food was meant for she and I.
    (B) The food was meant for she and me. [correct]

2. (A) I and he do not understand the question. [correct]
    (B) Me and he do not understand the question.

3. (A) Shall you and me go there now?
    (B) Shall you and I go there now? [correct]

4. (A) My friend and me loved the movie.
    (B) My friend and I loved the movie. [correct]

5. (A) It was a great day for both my uncle and I.
    (B) It was a great day for both my uncle and me. [correct]

6. (A) Do you know who is going with my sister and I?
    (B) Do you know who is going with my sister and me? [correct]

7. (A) I think me and she will go with you.
    (B) I think I and she will go with you. [correct]

8. (A) If you and me are going, who is going with them?
    (B) If you and I are going, who is going with them? [correct]

9. (A) Derrick and I will go with them tomorrow. [correct]
    (B) Derrick and me will go with them tomorrow.

10. (A) Or shall it be Celeste and me? [correct]
      (B) Or shall it be Celeste and I?

No comments:

Post a Comment